Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
• Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number.
• Usage information about how you use our Site, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical information.
• Information you submit to us through forms on our Site, including feedback, inquiries, and job applications.
We may also use web beacons, which are small image files that allow us to track user activity on our Site. Web beacons are used to collect information such as the IP address of the device that accessed the Site, the URL of the page on which the web beacon appears, the time the page was viewed, and the type of browser used.
You can set your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of ourSite.
Use of PersonalInformation
We use personal information we collect for the following purposes:
• To respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
• To provide you with information about our services.
• To evaluate job applications and communicate with job candidates.
• To improve our Site and the services we offer.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our Site and provide services to our customers. These service providers are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information if required by law or in connection with a legal claim, investigation, or proceeding.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted bylaw.
Security of Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to protect the personal information we collect through our Site against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible.